Saturday, August 8, 2009

Watercolors

Laura Trevey is an artist I enjoy. Her button is on this blog and she gives me permission to use her images to enhance my posts.

She hails from Richmond, VA., a lovely city where my family and I lived throughout the eighties. If I were still there, I'd know her personally although we email to one another so I feel as though I know her.

If you like her work, she's having a Shopping Spree contest. One winner will receive $50 in credit to spend on her work. This link will take you there

I've posted a few new samples. Here's to you, Laura!

7 comments:

DawnTreader said...

Really loveley watercolours!

Brian Miller said...

i love watercolor...used to paint with it quite a bit...maybe i should break them out again. beautiful.

Ice Queen said...

I've always been a fan of watercolor myself.

Marguerite said...

I love Laura's work! She is so talented. Thanks for the link to the contest. Cheers!

tony said...

Gentle Art.Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to have friends like this. The work portrayed on your blog is very nice and refreshing to see.

Thank you very much for visiting my birds blog and for the comment you left me there.
Pick a Peck of Pixels
Brookville Daily Photo

Nancy said...

I love her work. Thanks.