Sunday, February 17, 2008

Post V-Day


Another Valentine's Day has come and gone and my sweet caring husband bought me a gift. He always creates or purchases something I will like. I did not reciprocate in kind because we are on a mutual diet and the one thing I knew he'd enjoy, a box of Rocky Mountain Chocolates from my girlfriend's store, would just dive-bomb the weight loss. I did hit the grocery so I could make a dinner he'd like. But, it really wasn't the same as his thoughtful gift of two readable books and a funny sweet card. I am such an ass. I did make up for it a bit by giving him a massage this morning. No, nothing exotic. Just a good old -fashioned rub down and accupressure on his sore spots, of which there are many. He really felt good after that. I am now very pleased with myself.

No comments: