Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bill Clinton's in the house...

Former President Bill Clinton and President Barack Obama were in Concord, NH this morning.  I would have loved to make the 1.5 hour drive to see them but it looks like I wouldn't have come close to the podium if this photograph is any indication.  



I "borrowed" this photo from The Obama Diary today.  Not sure how President Clinton sounded today.  We saw his live introductory speech for the President last night & he was losing his voice, big time.  They were in Bristow, VA. last night at 10:30pm stumping.  


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow...that is quite a crowd....

#1Nana said...

I'm very nervous about the election. I'll be glad when it is over.

DJan said...

We are all nervous about this election. Please let it be over tomorrow, and Obama victorious.