I have it in my head that this week's TT is "kneading" not "bread". I have a discourse on kneading, a play on words if you will as I am needing much right now. However, it's not to be and it's now 5pm EST with less than 7 hrs to go til Thursday and I've got bupkus! I don't make bread so I cannot wax poetic on that experience. I can discuss it as the "staff of life" however, because carbs are my life.
I love carbs. I rarely turn them down. Carbs are me.
My favorite carbs are in bread form:
- freshly baked, rolls
- thick sliced bread for sandwiches
- bread bowls filled with soup (chowder comes to mind)
- bread before dinner with an olive oil dipping sauce
- bread with hot melting butter &/or honey
- garlic bread, heavy on the garlic
- even some breadsticks are quite crisp & tasty
We all have our favorites. And then there are those who take their bread way too seriously...
Body Bread by artist Kittiwat Unarrom
I think I just lost my appetite.